Monday, January 17, 2011

ART WORK: Announcement...Art Note Cards available


Above photo:  Toni Youngblood


See the new ART NOTE CARDS  tab at top of my blog.   I've created and printed note cards from images of some of my paintings for several years and sold them in shops here, in Seattle, and to friends all over.  Now I have all my card images in one location on my blog where it's easy to find and order them.      


Click on the tab at the top of the blog:  "ART NOTE CARDS"


You will see more cards in the following categories:

-Crows (a favorite in Seattle)...


-Watercolors of the Mediterranean...


-Natural Wonders...


-Love and Valentines...


-Birthdays...

Special thanks is due to my long-time Seattle friend, Suzanne (aka Spunky-Sue), for helping me to realize this  easier  way to find and order my cards!
Spunky-Sue on a big adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...