Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Large Louis XVI Dining Table in the works....

This is a big dining table when all three leaves are installed.  It is an oval Louis XVI style with very nice detailing on the legs.

It is a reconditioning work in progress, if you believe you may be interested in this lovely table, please let me know by writing a comment below this post or sending me a message.  Upon completion, I'll post photos.  The table will be delivered to the consignment shop if I don't hear from you by that time.  And sadly, that means the price goes up for you (the purchaser) and my proceeds go down.  :o(  With this being the case, why then do I consign my pieces?  Not everyone reads my blog and the consignment shops receive lots of foot traffic giving my pieces broader exposure.  And to you, Dear Readers, I'd prefer the win/win situation of your purchasing directly from me.  ;o)

The end table below was delivered to consignment today.  It's a very sturdy table with presence and measures a hefty size:  approximately 33"Wx30Dx23H. 


Though sturdy, this sweet thing has some graceful lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...