Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Urban Homesteading...


No, that's not a photo of me. Yes, that is a chandelier in a chicken coup. I do have a chandelier installed in every room in my house and if I had a chicken coup...well, I believe my hens would deserve all the best that an egg-laying lady can have!
I just signed up for an Urban Homestead seminar through the U of Utah extension program of life-long learning at Osher Institute. It begins March 9 and meets for two sessions. I'll see what I take away from it that I can weave into my own life and skills.
Photo credit: Eleanor Mondale's coop from Country Living.

1 comment:

  1. What glamour! I'll bet the eggs from that coop are just delish!

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...