Saturday, August 14, 2010

Creativity/Gifts: Paisley Pomegranate - You won't believe what you'll find inside.

Paisley Pomegranate is moving from their location on Wilmington Avenue (in the shopping area of Bed Bath and Beyond and Whole Foods) on September 1. They are negotiating a lease for a new location---soon to be announced. Until then, they are having a moving sale. Paisley Pomegranate is dear to me because they are the first location in Salt Lake City (and their Park City store, too) to offer my note cards and original paintings for sale.

I was in the SLC shop yesterday and saw lots of lovely items at 30% to 70% off of the original price. (Jewelry and original art work are not included in these markdowns.) Taking advantage of the moving sale will help them lighten their load for their packing and moving and, of course, it's a nice thing to do for your pocket book, as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toni,
    I love that store! I go in there all the time but now that they are having a sale I might be able to afford a few things. Thanks for the tip.

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...