Thursday, February 17, 2022

2022 Valentine's Day Dinner Table


Valentine's dinner last night.
I made the tablecloth when I realized fabric recently given to me by a friend (Thank you, Linda) would work well with my Queen's "Oriental Flowers" china. The border fabric was a gift from my mother decades ago. The flower vase was a recent gift from a friend (Thank you, Christina)
I recently ran across the Cupid figure in a local (Salt Lake City) antique shop (after the bronze sculpture "Vici" by French artist Auguste Moreau). I love the story/myth of how adolescent Cupid "conquered" Apollo!
Flatware: Oneida Community gold Beethoven.
Stemware: Crystal D'Arques Pompano Tulips, Arcoroc Rosaline Pink Swirl.
William Sonoma napkins with napkin rings fashioned with vintage-style glass hearts.
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...