Monday, January 4, 2010

A sunnier Italy...

Above: The main piazza in Montepulciano, Italy 1988 --- if you happened to see the movie Under the Tuscan Sun, this is the square in which the flag throwing sequence was filmed. I took the photo from the clock tower in the town hall---many old stone stairs to climb to reach this perch.

I now realize that the other two times I was in Italy, were my pre-digital camera era. I have prints from my Sicily trip (2002) and slides from the period I lived in Rome (1988). lol --- I have a lot of scanning to do in order to share pictures from those two trips here. The picture above is the first 35mm slide I scanned with my new scanner---not too bad. Just about 150 more or so to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...