Friday, May 14, 2010

Her laugh...

I hope I will always remember her laugh. And her ever twinkling eyes and beautiful bright smile and dimpled cheeks. Her long wavy dark hair, which in recent years was turning grey. My strong, wonderful lively vivacious sister-in-law, Linda passed away a week ago. Her memorial service was this evening and I've been in a foggy state of shock all week. I feel so for my brother's loss. This evening at the service, I finally let myself cry. And tears pour down my cheeks as I write this, considering the world without her in it. I want this sad part to stop. I want to look forward to just being able to remember her and the happy person she was. At least she didn't suffer her illness long.

Appreciate your loved ones; let them know that you do.

Take care,

Toni

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toni,
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Thanks for the reminder to always appreciate our loved ones.

    Take care.

    Kelly
    Second Hand Chicks

    ReplyDelete

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...