Thursday, March 3, 2011

Like a new box of Crayolas!

I've mentioned before that I love this chair designed by Hans Wegner.  (previous post here)

Just received an email note that Room and Board is having a sale---The Hans Wegner event.  Not that I have it in my budget to purchase one of these chairs even with the discount.  But I wanted to take a look.  I was delighted to see all the new colors available for this classic chair of 1950's design!  I posted photos of most below, but I think I missed one.  You can take a look for yourself here.
Plum
White
Magnolia
Lilac
Kiwi
Grass
Juniper
Celery
Caspian blue
Caymen blue
Orange blue (just kidding, it's just plain Orange!)
Caribbean blue
Baltic blue
Crazy color love...I'm giddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIKE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...